- The submission deadline for poster abstracts has been extended to December 22nd 2018.
- Please note that submitting an abstract does not constitute or guarantee registration.
- The conference committee will review all abstracts and select the top posters for a short oral presentation during the conference.
- The authors of posters selected for an oral presentation during the short talk session will be notified in early January.
- Poster abstracts must be submitted online by using the form below.
- A slot on the poster wall is reserved for all submitted poster abstracts.
- Submission is confirmed by the website immediately after hitting the submit button. No email confirmation is sent.
- 2200 characters, including spaces (the title will be counted in the character count. You will be asked to resubmit your abstract if it exceeds this count).
- Spell out greek letters or use the symbol font to ensure accurate printing of your abstract.
- Maximum size is DIN A0 portrait ([width] 84cm x [height] 119cm; [width] 2ft 9in x [height] 3ft 10in)